Things are starting to come together, I think...

Ok, I think I am starting to figure this whole blogging thing out. I'm not sure why I could not wrap my brain around it... I think I'll blame it on lack of sleep. Yes, that sounds about right.

Hopefully everyone has received their invitations by now. Thank you to those who have already RSVPed! It's so exciting to see a new one come through. I've added a comment section to the RSVP page, so please leave one and let everyone else know if you will be attending.

We are busy working on decorations, and finalizing the details. At times I think we may have bitten off more than we can chew. This wedding stuff is a lot of work. But we are having fun doing it.

I will leave you with a few of our favorite photos from the lake. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. i see you got it figured out! well done, buddy. love the pictures. see you soon! eeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of questions for you but don't panic, I know you have the answers. Okay, #1. What will the dress attire be? 2. Where exactly will you be married? 3. Are you registered anywhere? I like the registry idea, it makes it so much easier to get something you want instead of something you don't know what to do with. 4. What is the possibility of fishing while we're there? 5. More of a comment... I guess we should take earplugs, huh? ha ha...I can't imagine how the setup is in the rooms where we'll be staying..Sorry to bombard you with all the questions but preparations need to be done. I think I've covered all my concerns. Can't wait, it'll be fun. Looking forward to see how Eloise and Sophia interact with each other.

    ReplyDelete